Chilliwack, British Columbia – November 8, 2018 – World Gym International
, the iconic global brand of seriously fun fitness
, is opening its first neighborhood fitness studio with World Gym Athletics Chilliwack. The new studio concept from World Gym will feature World Gym’s signature small group training program, World Gym Athletics with other studio favorites like kick boxing, yoga, cycling and more.
World Gym Athletics Chilliwack plans to open this December at 100J – 6640Vedder Rd, Chilliwack, BC, V2R 0J2. Conveniently located in one of the most desired areas of Chilliwack, the studio will be opening in a brand-new space inside Vedder Pointe Shopping Centre. The brand new 8,500-square foot fitness studio will have all the latest equipment, and training facilities necessary for World Gym Athletics and other studio style training programs. Five coaches will lead more than 30 classes each week for members. In addition to HIIT programming, yoga, cycling and small group training, World Gym Athletics Chilliwack will offer tanning, massage, full-service modern locker rooms, personal training and a signature Barbell Café.
Athletes interested in joining World Gym Athletics Chilliwack can visit the gym now to get a tour, learn more about programs and buy a membership at pre-opening rates.
World Gym Athletics Chilliwack is a franchise of World Gym, independently owned and operated by Ernie Charlton and Mike Joseph, long-time residents and entrepreneurs in Chilliwack, B.C.
“We tried World Gym Athletics at a World Gym in Texas and had the best workout of our lives,” said Mike Joseph, co-owner of World Gym Chilliwack.
Added co-owner, Ernie Charlton, “Once we saw the sense of community, science behind the programming, education of the coaches and intensity of the workouts, we knew we had to bring this concept home to Chilliwack. There is nothing else like it in Canada.”
Driven by its #FitnessTruth mantra, World Gym Athletics is the most complete, balanced, inspirational, and fun training program. Built to be a complete system for personal and group training, members get the most out of their workouts with safe, intense, and balanced sessions. Coaches treat all of the members as athletes. The athletes train to increase speed, power, stamina, athleticism, fitness, and overall health.
World Gym Athletics Chilliwack is excited to be offering these signature World Gym Athletics programs:
– The entry classes to ensure that every athlete feels safe, confident and prepared. Foundations teaches Athletes how to move efficiently and safely and welcomes them to the World Gym Athletics family.
– The signature daily session is carefully programmed to ensure a well-balanced training program. The comprehensive training matrix ensures that athletes get all-over strong and lean. Athletes are ready to lift a barbell, jump on a box, do some pull-ups, push themselves and have a lot of fun doing it. Coached with skill and technique before adding intensity and weight, the science-based programming helps Athletes progress.
– Fast-paced, fun and challenging, this high intensity interval training camp usesbody weight, kettle bells, medicine balls, jump ropes, dumbbells, and more. Blasting all muscle groups, Athletes burn mega calories and get head-to-toe strong and lean.
– The ultimate treadmill workout to burn more calories in
less time. Heart-pounding music inspires athletes through treadmill intervals as a team. Coaches guide athletes to improve form to run faster, more efficiently and injury free.
– A 30-minute class designed to get Athletes all-over strong. Each class includes 10 minutes of prep, skill and technique, and 20 minutes of all-out, fast-paced barbell and bodyweight movements. One Barbell is perfect for athletes who want a fun, complete, full-body workout in just 30 minutes.
World Gym Athletics Chilliwack is the first fitness studio for the iconic and storied World Gym brand, known for its flagship full-service gyms in 22 countries. World Gym Athletics was originally developed as a studio within a gym concept for select World Gym locations. The programming and concept were developed by World Gym COO, Doug Katona. World Gym Athletics has been so popular and successful with athletes and gym owners, that World Gym expanded the offerings to include stand-alone fitness studios.
“World Gym Athletics continues to grow and transform our athletes, gyms and brand,” said Doug Katona, COO of World Gym International. “The new World Gym Athletics studio model allows World Gym to grow in even more possible ways. Our gyms can now vary in size from small 5,000 square foot studios to 50,000+ square foot flagship gyms.”
World Gym Athletics has already been added to 12 World Gym locations within the United States. By the end of next year, World Gym expects to have more than 30 World Gym Athletics programs running in the United States, Canada, Brazil and Australia in a mix of full-service gyms and stand-alone studios.
Learn more about World Gym Athletics by watching this video
. Coaches, gym owners and prospective gym owners interested in World Gym Athletics can request more information at email@example.com
. For more information on World Gym International, please visit worldgym.com
or follow @worldgymglobal
on social media. Athletes interested in joining World Gym Athletics Chilliwack, should visit WorldGym.com/Chilliwack