Two Paths to Owning a Fitness Franchise
Open A New Gym or Convert Your Current Business
World Gym® is a dominant force in the fitness industry and has defined the modern gym experience. It’s our mission to bring this experience to communities throughout the world. Whether that means opening brand new locations or converting current businesses, World Gym is proud to offer exciting options for prospective gym franchise owners.
The more common path is to build a new gym from the ground up. The World Gym team will help you with all aspects of starting your business, from real estate selection to staffing and training.
Do you currently own a gym? For current business owners, we also offer the opportunity to convert your business to a World Gym franchise and bring our premium amenities to your members. Learn more about the franchise fitness center route with each of these options below.
If you’re looking to open a new business and bring the World Gym experience into your community, we will help you with every step of the process. Our support includes:
- Financial start-up resources and budget forecasting
- Territory analysis
- Real estate representation
- Facility layout and design support
- Pre-construction and build-out guidance
- Exclusive World Gym franchisee equipment discounts
- Multiple online and in-person revenue streams
- Marketing/PR, national advertising, and sales support
- Leadership development and ongoing business coaching
- Monthly workshops and seminars across all core areas of the business
- Peer-to-peer networking and the annual World Gym convention
If you’re a current gym owner, we can help you take your business to the next level by converting it to a World Gym franchise. When you join the World Gym family, you’ll have access to unrivaled resources and support. This includes marketing and advertising services to help get more members through your doors.
When converting a current gym to a World Gym, there may be upgrades to the equipment needed. To get a better idea of the number of upgrades World Gym may require, please reach out to our team.
The size of your gym and the amenities offered will depend on the size of your market, the space available, and your desired financial investment.
Our gyms are built to be the best, and our amenities demonstrate that World Gym is an authority in the fitness community. The World Gym Model includes everything below, including World Gym Athletics. This small-group training program helps increase membership retention and can lead to an increase in revenue.
The World Gym Model Typically Includes:
- 7,500 – 30,000 square feet
- Strength training equipment
- Dedicated World Gym Athletics area
- Cardio equipment
- Locker rooms
- Studio X
- Booty Boulevard
- Pro Shop & Barbell Café
- Large, open spaces w/ branded Turf Field
- Muscle Beach outdoor training (where appropriate)
- Bigger and better weight rooms – dumbbells to 150lbs
- Olympic Lifting Platforms and Plenty of Squat Racks
Our gym franchise owners are creating their own legacies with World Gym. Learn a bit about their experiences to get a better understanding of what you can expect as a franchisee.
Regardless of what amenities you choose for your World Gym location, we’re here to help you become the preferred destination for everyone in your community searching a serious workout. Our passion for health and fitness, and our commitment to our members, are present in all of our clubs, regardless of their size or amenities. To learn more about your options, reach out to the World Gym franchise development team.